New Motorcycles Honda CTX 2014: CTX700N, CTX700ND, CTX700 and CTX700D Review
Honda has introduced a new range of motorcycles Honda CTX 2014. CTX abbreviation means comfort, technology and experience (Comfort, Technology, Experience). All bikes are equipped with in-line CTX line two-cylinder engine, which is also installed on the motorcycle NC700X.
Honda CTX 2014 lineup: CTX700N and CTX700ND (automatic gearbox with two clutches), CTX700 and CTX700D (automatic gearbox with two clutches). Models and CTX700N CTX700ND allocated more classic design style cruisers and model CTX700 and CTX700D different fairing, windshield and Bags.
Details and Features:
- Engine: SOHC, 8-valve, liquid-cooled
- Power: 47.6 hp at 6250 rev / min
- Torque: 60 Nm at 4750 rev / min
- Frame: specially designed for CTX
- Weight: 216 kg (CTX700N) / 227 kg (CTX700ND)
- Fuel tank: 12 liters
U.S. prices (will on the market in spring 2013)
- 2014 CTX700N: $ 6999
- 2014 CTX700ND: $ 7999 (DCT / ABS)
- 2014 CTX700: $ 7799 (ABS)
- 2014 CTX700D: $ 8799 (DCT, ABS)
With regard to the appearance of motorcycles in Europe, nothing is still unknown.